Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Joke Of The Day : I Want A Divorce

Under no circumstances should you read any part of this joke if you have a heart condition, stroke, high blood pressure or phobia being killed by loved ones.
____________________________________________________________

A married couple is driving along a highway at 80kph. The wife is driving. Her husband suddenly looks across at her and speaks in a clear voice.

"Darling," he says. "I know we've been married for twenty years, but I want a divorce."

The wife says nothing, keeps looking at the road ahead but slowly increases her speed to 85kph. The husband speaks again. "I don't want you to try and talk me out of it", he says, "because I've been having an affair with your best friend, and she's a far better lover than you are."

Again the wife stays quiet, but grips the steering wheel more tightly and slowly increases the speed to 90kph. "I want the house," he says insistently. Now at 100kph. "I want the car, too," he continues. Now at 110kph.

"And," he says, "I'll have the bank accounts, all the credit cards."

The car slowly starts veering towards a massive concrete bridge. This makes him a wee bit nervous, so he asks her: "Isn't there anything you want?"

The wife at last replies - in a quiet and controlled voice. "No, I've got everything I need." she says. "Oh, really?" he asks, "So what have you got?"

Just before they slam into the wall at 120kph, the wife turns to him and smile.

...."This car has one airbag & its at the driver side."....

13 comments:

dizzyguy73 said...

Manz!! U really woke up at 2.19am to comment this ah? Hey! Get some sleep.

Eluzai said...

lol! u two are so funny.. funnier that your joke lah dizzy.

fishtail said...

Hilarious man, cracks me up!

dizzyguy73 said...

Tina - nahhh, Wingz is funnier. Check out his blog.

Fishtail - cracks, not hopefully no crash ah :P

Karen - wei wei weii! Dont too carried away ok?

Anonymous said...

yeay for a vicious joke!

(but i think your disclaimer should come before it lah)

dizzyguy73 said...

I.Micchi - duhhh me! Ok done. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I think chances is that both will die if crash to a static wall with 120km/h.

dizzyguy73 said...

8dee ah, got air bag safer lor.

MahaguruSia said...

all that I can say is TNS! (tuna singh) Bad one dizzy, u been drinking so early huh? :)

dizzyguy73 said...

mahaguru - yeahhh lor. I had Neslo (nescafe plus milo). Nice ah. Hmm, now where do I placed my tuna sandwich?

Anonymous said...

hmm.. i think i know how to kill someone.. i know d. thank you dizzy..

5xmom.com said...

Wah....tenkiu, tenkiu, I must drive more often liao, like that.

dizzyguy73 said...

carryn & 5xmom - eeeiiiikkk !!! *face turned green*

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.