Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Saturday, July 9, 2005

Life's Like That : Do I Care?

Do I care what people say bad about me? Be it at work, social, etc. People have mouth, they talk and talk non stop. Can you point a gun on their head and say "F**ker! Shut your bludi mouth or your brain will kiss my bullet". Will this make them stop? Stupid question right?! Of course they will stop lah! Duhhhh! But for how long? The next thing you know, the f**ker machine gun mouth will start all over again. So why bother? Let them talk cock lorrrrr.

Do I care what people think of me? People have brain, they think. Each person is unique in their own way. Some got kuku bird, some got linku bao, some fat, some skinny. Same goes to their thinking. To him/her, their point of view is definately 101% right, but to you, might be the other way round. You have the right to agree or disagree. Can't stop you from thinking the way you think. You are right, YES YES! You are right. But when you are out of my sight, you are so f**king wrong man!!! Sometimes you just have to agreed with them (be it your family, friends, colleagues, boss, etc) for the sake of not creating heated argument or causing further complications.

So say whatever you want, think whatever you want, as long as you are happy.

2 comments:

Wingz said...

wah lau eh ... who mesingun mouth sama lu ???!!! tell me tell me

dizzyguy73 said...

5xmom - hehehee, I shld be feeling angry but then ohh, u made me laff :D

carryn - true enough. We shld take constructive suggestion/idea/opinion as a basis to improve ourselves. Destruction one, shld be go into the right ear, n out to the left.

wingz - some ppl at opis la. So bz body la u.

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.