Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Joke Of The Day : My Father Won't Like It

John was walking down a country lane and sees his friend Paul, a young farmer struggling to load hay back onto a cart after it had fallen off.

"Hey! You look hot" said the John. "why don't you rest a moment, and I'll give you a hand."
"No thanks," said Paul. "My father wouldn't like it."
"Don't be silly, everyone is entitled to a break. Come and have a drink of water." said John.

Again the young man protested that his father would be upset. Losing his patience, John said, "Your father must be a real slave driver. Tell me where I can find him and I'll give him a piece of my mind!"

"Well," replied Paul, "he's under the load of hay."

No comments:

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.