Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Life's Like That : PSA Updates

On Monday, July 25 2005, I've asked for help pertaining to Public Service Ads keeps appearing on my blog. After some futile attempt searching at some forums, I decided to email Google for help. On July 26, I emailed them. Surprisingly, same day itself, they replied. The explanations are easily understood, clear and details. Special thanks to Carrie - Google Adsense Team.

Apparently I've violated the program policy. I've put a label "ADS - ADS - ADS" on top of the Google Ads banner. I was told to removed that, or replaced it with "Sponsored Links" or "Advertisements".

I need to read carefully the program policies and Terms and Conditions to ensure that all of my pages are in compliance.

8 comments:

kennysia said...

Didn't know they're so anal about things like that. You gotta give them props for being able to reply so promptly.

Eluzai said...

They are pretty efficient.. I emailed asking them to make amendments to my name and they did it immdtly.. excellent!

dizzyguy73 said...

Kenny & Tina, yes! They r efficient. Thumbs up for Google Adsense Team! Weehoooo, I got my ads back :D

5xmom.com said...

Ascherly hor, don't bother mentioning anything and make your border white. Blend in is the secret. It works for me, much better.

Yeah, Google is very personalised and efficient. And their eyes are everywhere, I swear.

dizzyguy73 said...

5xmom - yes yes!! They said they r monitoring me eh! Wah lau eh, scary man I tell u. Thanks for the tips.

Eluzai said...

ahem! ahem!.. lol!

dizzyguy73 said...

Tina - dont ahem. Tat means trouble. Spaming i guess.

dizzyguy73 said...

Karen - yeh, lucky me to have so many friends *smooches* Love u all *muaaacckkss*

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.