Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Joke Of The Day : 3 Wishes

Joe hates Christsopher so much. One day, a genie appear out of nowhere infront of them *poofff*. "I will grant you both three wishes." Pointing to Christopher, genie said "You go first".

Christopher : "I want to have 5 wives".

Next was Joe's turn & he asked for crash helmet & immediately put it on. Christopher was amazed at the stupidity of Joe, wasting his wish like that. It was Christopher second turn for a wish.

Christoper : "I want my wives to be the prettiest of all, with sexy body & big boobs."
Joe asked for a motorcycle and immediately hopped on it. Christopher was shocked that Joe was again asking for these stupid things, after all, he could have asked for money.

For the last wish, Christopher said "I want to have unconditioned love from my 5 wives, have sex with them all together every night!!"
Joe grinned, gunned the engine, and said "I wish his wives are gay..."

3 comments:

dizzyguy73 said...

boh sik laaaa... apa la lu

Anonymous said...

hohoho last person who wished is always the beneficial. haha

dizzyguy73 said...

hehehe... u can say tat again bro :D

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.