Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Friday, July 15, 2005

Joke Of The Day : Mean Wife

Mary watched as the cashier rang up her purchases. "That will be RM500" she said after folding the items Mary had bought. As she fumbled for her wallet The cashier noticed a tv, video & Astro remote controls in her purse.

"Do you always carry your remote controls?" The cashier asked.

"No," she replied. "Only when my husband refused to come shopping with me, so I figured this was the most evil thing I could do to him."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol! good one. I'd rather go shopping alone or with girlfriends. Men have no patience!

MahaguruSia said...

HAHA, I love going shopping, just not with my wife! :-))

Anonymous said...

Yeah, agreed with Tina... everytime I went shopping with my husband, one moment he's hungry, then stomach ache, than too tired and suggested we go home.

Wingz said...

cimai lu joe !!! you teaching all the women how to torutre us men !!! TRAITOR !!!!

Anonymous said...

lol anonymous.. so true!

dizzyguy73 said...

Tina - adooii, not all men like tat ma. Look at 'matakecil' comment, he's one good example :) Very nice man.

anon - hmm, I wonder wat he wanna do at home. Y d rush huh? Some excitement waiting at home izzit? *wink*

mahagurusia - woah lau eh! shopping wif other girls??? Careful ah, later kena tangkap, telinga sebelah hilang :D

wingz - come on belader! If u have no remote, go to pub lor. Can cuci mata, can wat wat wat also ma.. u know wat i mean???

matakecil - *salute*

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.