Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Joke Of The Day : Take What You Want

Two nerds, Mike & John were walking across campus when Mike said, "Where did you get such a great bike?" John replied, "Well, I was walking along yesterday minding my own business when a beautiful woman rode up on this bike. She threw the bike to the ground, took off all her clothes and said, "Take what you want."

Mike nodded approvingly, "Good choice, the clothes probably wouldn't have fit."

6 comments:

dizzyguy73 said...

tres cee - emm mmm, sexy butt!

Anonymous said...

hohoo what a nice choice. But since she said take anyything you want from me, I will take everything lo. Take her with the bike and ran off to some other place. hahah Naughty naughty.

dizzyguy73 said...

Girls! Beware of Surfnux! *cabut*

Anonymous said...

hohoho asal dapat free kan, apa lagi nak tunggu. kih kih kih Come come girls. I will luupppp uu

dizzyguy73 said...

Apa??? Oi oi oiiii, dont lap them. My floor dirty & needed to be lap. Can help?

Anonymous said...

kekeke tak nak la. I punya floor aja tak lap. hha

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.