Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Life's Like That : Bath My Wife

Aaaahhh, my wife. I usually bath my wife. But this morning, I was drained out. So I pampered her by treating her to a nice wash. I've to wait almost one hour for 5 men to wet her, bath her, blow her, vaccum her, dry her, etc.

The end result... tadaaaaaaa!!! Shines like champ!!! Shines baby, shineeessss !!! MUUAAAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
Wheels are polished! Fuiyohhh, when I looked at the shinning body, I can see the reflection. Looks like Brad Pitt la! Atleast much better than 'pat leong kam'. Worth the RM10 spent.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

shits... i came to ur blog expecting some 'action'. muahaha. and i all i got was a story of u sending ur car for a wash.

u owe me one

dizzyguy73 said...

Eeeeeeeekkkk!! 'action' blog ah? I donno how woh *innocent look*

Wingz said...

wuah so rich drive hontah!

dizzyguy73 said...

wingz - so rich?? my god!! u know how suffocate & torture when it comes to month end paying installment?

Anonymous said...

lol.... I thought it was a real thing. Pulak keluar wife yang satu lagi. hohoho

dizzyguy73 said...

surfnux - hehehe, tat real wife bath cant blog abt it la :D Nanti wife bunoh I.

CrazyGrr| said...

of coz brad pitt is better looking than pat leong kum!! muaahhahaa!! *run!!*

dizzyguy73 said...

*run after u* If i catch u, I'll made pat leong kum marry u.. muaaahhahahaha

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.