Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Help Needed : PSA ?

For the past few days, I noticed that my Google Adsense been displaying 'Public Service Ads by Google' (PSA) at the main page. I've searched high and low on the Net pertaining to this phenomenon. Been going through the Malaysian Bloggers Forum, Google Adsense Support. I've not violate the Terms of Service mentioned here. I've tried to get rid of them too, but unsuccessful. PSA keeps appearing. Strangely, if I were to click on the Archives, the Google Ads works like charm.

Anyone? Any idea what's happening? How do I get this solved? Any work around?

6 comments:

dizzyguy73 said...

Where got? Boh la. Tell me which posting got lots of sex & vulgar leh?

5xmom.com said...

You need oomph keywords. What are those? Dunno ler, just something that can sell things. Like sofa, religion, sleep, cars, tyres and stuffs.

Also, no such words as suicide, sex,boobs and every cilaka words that Google will censor.

dizzyguy73 said...

Kamsiah kamsiahhh... terima kasih. *smooches* 5xmom.

Anonymous said...

make it disappear rather than display it.
add this variable in ur adsense.

google_alternate_ad_url = "http://yourpage.com/some-blank-html";

5xmom.com said...

But I prefer PSA than redirect 'cos once in a while nice to see PSA like save the world kinda stuff. Make me so 'wai tai'/big heart. heheheh

dizzyguy73 said...

zeo - Thank you very much for the pointer.

5xmom - Kinda agree with you. But for the past few days, it has been PSA. Tulan liao.

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.