Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Life's Like That : Blog Words

When I first started blogging 3 months ago, I couldn't understand some words used by bloggers, mostly Malaysian. Mr. Pak_Leong_Kam was kind enough to explain to me the meaning of each word. I'm now very familiar with words like KNN, TNS, TNMH, MCH, CCB, LC, CIMAI, SUIMAI, LOHMAIKAI, LINGUPAO, etc.

Wow!! I'm glad I started blogging. See what I've learned?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoho I like the word cimaii.. kekeke :p

Anonymous said...

wtf. my favourite is not there - nennenpok.

Anonymous said...

hehe.....good way of saying some no good thing.

Wingz said...

MCH!!! TYMOS!!!! put me on table again !!!! CIMAIIII

dizzyguy73 said...

surfnux - yeah manz! Use more of tat word. Lets spread it out :D

jxt2j - nenenpok??? I like tauhupok more :P

8dee - it's good wat, i m still learning new things ma :)

wingz - Hey!!! How come got new words didnt teach me? Wat's TYMOS???

dizzyguy73 said...

carryn - TYMOS? Throw Your Mother Old Shoes. Still dont understand? Wingz explain very details here http://rojaks.blogspot.com/2005/07/wtf-is-tymos-new-word-coined.html

MCH?? Made in CHina.

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.