Workaround for this :
1. Backup Windows Registry Key
2. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE - SYSTEM - CURRENTCONTROLSET - CONTROL - SESSION MANAGER
3. Delete "PendingFileRenameOperations"
Configure DLink DSL-2750U for Port Forwarding using port 80 is a real pain and time consuming process. Was stucked at error “Since port 80 is used as http remote access port. External Port range 80-80 is invalid” for hours looking at all the options available. There’s no clear indication on the menu which shows how to disable or change the http remote access port.
Here’s how :
· Click on MAINTENANCE – ACCESS CONTROLS – SERVICES – REMOTE ACCESS CONTROL – SERVICES.
· Select HTTP = Enabled. Change the port from 80 to 8080 or different port.
· Click APPLY.
Encountering error message “ directory could not be validated as a non existing or an empty directory “ when trying to install Websphere Update Installer.
WARNING - only delete this two files if doing clean install of Websphere Deployment Manager & Application Server
Go to %windir%\.nifregistry. Delete file .nifregistry
Go to %windir%\vpd.properties. Delete file .vpd.properties
Keep getting error “java.lang.Exception: java.sql.SQLException: null userid not supported DSRA0010E: SQL State = null, Error Code = -99,999. View JVM logs for further details” testing Data Source connection to DB2. Verified credential use to connect to DB2 database is correct, but still getting same error.
Managed to resolved this by restarting all JAVA process -> deployment manager, application server, node agent.