Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Joke Of The Day : Take Off My Dress

A wealthy couple advised their butler that they were giving him the evening off to do as he pleased since they would be out until quite late. The couple went to the ball and dinner. After an hour, the wife was horribly bored and preferred to go home. The husband responded that he had to stay to meet some very important people.

So, the wife went home alone and found the butler spread out on the couch watching TV. She slowly moved towards him and sat down very seductively. She asked him to come closer. Then even closer. She moved forward and whispered in his ear:

"Take off my dress...."
"Now, take off my bra."
"Next, remove my shoes and socks."
She then looked deep into his eyes and in a sharp voice shouted:

"The next time I catch you wearing my clothes, you're fired!"

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.