Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Friday, August 5, 2005

Life's Like That : Taking Charge of Anger

Sometimes, we just have to be patient. I keep reminding myself, "Please Be Patient". This word will be looping in my mind. If you are patient enough, who knows, you could have saved yourself from few problems or arguements between you and your loved ones, your boss, your colleagues or even your family. If you are frustrated, anger follows and emotion starts to take control over you instead of you controlling emotion. All the screaming and cursing will begin.

With little help from past experiences, I am glad to say that I am still able to control anger, although not all the time. But I am seing more of me taking charge of anger.

I was looking for some images when I come across the below. Click on the image to enlarge it.







6 comments:

fishtail said...

Got problem controlling anger? Buy and rear an arowana fish, and watch it frequently; sure helps.

dizzyguy73 said...

fishtail - arowana fish help ah? Watch the whole fish, or just d 'fish tail' ? heheheee

surfnux - wow bro!! Get some sleep manz!

Eluzai said...

Bottling up anger is also very unhealthy But letting it all out or keeping it all in—can endanger you too. Take a deep breath.. think happy thoughts!

Wingz said...

watch despo housewives!!!

dizzyguy73 said...

Wingz ah, wat's tat? Harm tai?

dizzyguy73 said...

Hence the saying ... Laughter d best medicine :P

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.