Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Life's Like That : Ghost Everywhere

Oh my god!!! What's happening. I saw ghost everywhere!! No, serious! I was switching on my tv. NTV7 feel good channel showing chinese ghost movie. Changed station, Astro repeating channel, showing ghost movie!! In between commercial break, advertisement on soon to be released ghost movies!! What's happening ? I thought government banned horror movies ? No ?

4 comments:

Eluzai said...

ahhh ..now u know why I ask you to be careful when you're at your office alone at nite, working overtime.. hehe..

dizzyguy73 said...

Duuhhhhhh !!!

dizzyguy73 said...

One will be looking at u at nite later.

dizzyguy73 said...

No time to take away my spycam la

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.