Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Life's Like That : Help A Dog & Got Bitten

Have you helped a dog which is trapped? I have and I got bitten. Remember the Malay proverb "Bagai melepaskan anjing yang tersepit"?

I've assisted this branch manager from the southern region many times. When my new boss reported to work recently, this branch manager had a chance to meet him last week. We had a departmental meeting last few days, and I have been told that, the branch manager complained that I've not been extending my help when he needed one.

[Question : What will be your reaction if you are in my shoes ?]

I smiled and shaked my head. I knew boss is still new in the company and doesn't know much about the past, so it's pointless to argue. He won't know what had happened. The most important thing is the future. I hope he can see for himself who's the bad guy as time goes.

4 comments:

Eluzai said...

hmm..been there.. office politics.. hate it..

dizzyguy73 said...

*wroof wrooffff*

dizzyguy73 said...

Karen, u've spycam at my office?? I spent most of my time blogging at home aka 'after office hr'. I hope u have spycam on my home too, especially in d bathroom.

dizzyguy73 said...

heheheee... u wish huh? In your dreams ler.

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.