Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Monday, August 1, 2005

Joke Of The Day : Fun Fair Ride

Rojak and his wife, Karen will go to the fun fair every year. Every year Rojak would say, "Karen, I'd like to ride in that there airplane." Karen would say, "I know Rojak, but that airplane ride is dangerous."

One year Rojak and Karen went to the fair and Rojak said, "Karen, I'm 70 years old. If I don't ride that airplane this year I may never get another chance". Karen, said the same thing as usual.

The pilot overheard them and said, "Folks, I'll make you a deal. I'll take you both up for a ride. If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and not say one word, I won't charge you." Rojak and Karen agreed and up they go. The pilot does all kinds of twists and turns, rolls and dives, but not a word is heard. He does all his tricks over again, but still not a word.

They land and the pilot turns to Rojak, "Wow, I did everything I could think of to get you to yell out, but you didn't." Rojak replied, "Well, I was gonna say something when Karen fell out, but I will have to pay for the ride."

3 comments:

dizzyguy73 said...

Karen - uuuhhhhh, noooooo, i m so scared!!! Dont hurt me....

Wingz said...

OMG!!! i got a new wife!!!!

dizzyguy73 said...

Wingz - lucky u. Take her home today.

Karen - dduuhhhhh!!

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.