Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Life's Like That : Mr RoadHog

Have you seen someone driving in the middle of two lane on a highway as if the road belongs to them ? I have the honour to meet Mr RoadHog yesterday night around 8pm. He was taking his sweet time, driving at 80kph! Don't 'huh' me ok? 80kph on a highway is darn slow. Furthermore, driving BMW at 80kph? Oh come on, for God sake, he should be flooring the pedal. Trying to be nice, I keep my distance away, in hoped that he noticed there's an incoming vehicle and he's not on his private own highway. He just don't move his butt, so I tailed him closer. Gave him a few high beam. Doesn't work! I blast my honk. Doesn't work either!! Mr RoadHog is getting onto my nerves. Ahhh, looks like he's on the phone. No hand's free kitt. Darnit! I took few deep breathe and refused to let anger takes control of me. Seing a container truck approaching fast, I quickly keep to the left lane. This truck was tailgating the BMW & blasting its horn. Panicking, Mr RoadHog swerved to left. LOL... I've never felt to satisfied before. I overtook Mr RoadHog, look at him & said "you deserved it".

4 comments:

Eluzai said...

Roadhogs and those who cut in without signal.. they should be shot!

dizzyguy73 said...

Tina - Shot???! Noooo! Tat's too inhumane. Must put them in electric chair, torture them abit more.

Karen - Hey, ur man shld get down & bash tat fat fella nicely.

5xmom.com said...

You sure that fler is not Rojakz?

dizzyguy73 said...

Karen - yohhh, later u kena bash baru tau.

5xmom - errr, cant be la coz he's drink much more expensive car.

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.