Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Joke Of The Day : High Tech

Mr Wingz walks into a bar and sits down. He starts dialing numbers... like a telephone...but on the back of his hand. He then flips his hand over, and starts talking into the palm. The bartender walks over and tells him he doesn't need any trouble from weirdos here.

Wingz says, "You don't understand. I'm very hi- tech. I had a phone installed in my hand because I was tired of carrying the cellular."

The bartender says "PROOVE IT!", so the guy dials up a number and hands his hand to the bartender. The bartender talks into the hand and carries on a brief conversation. "That's incredible," says the bartender, "I would never have believed it!"

"Yeah," said Wingz, "I can keep in touch with my broker, my wife, you name it. By the way, where is the men's room?"

The bartender directs him to the men's room. The guy goes in, and 5, 10, 20 minutes go by, and he doesn't return. The bartender goes into the men's room. Wingz is spread- eagle against the wall. His pants are pulled down and he has a roll of toilet paper shoved up his butt.

"Oh my God!" said the bartender. "Did you get robbed? Are you hurt?"

Wingz casually turns around, and calmly says: "No, I'm OK. I'm just waiting for a fax."

4 comments:

dizzyguy73 said...

Ur boss must be playing wif fax instead of waiting for fax LOL

Eluzai said...

shesh.. lol.. funny.. !

Wingz said...

........

dizzyguy73 said...

Karen - dont tell ur boss i said tat k ? :P

Tina - have u tried receiving fax tat way ? lol

Wingz - woahhh, looks like u've rcvd tat fax huh?

carryn - no ah, me good guy ;)

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.