Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Joke Of The Day : Memory

Tina & Karen were having trouble with their memories, so they began writing things down. One day Tina said to Karen, “Would you mind getting me some ice cream?”

“No problem,” Karen said, heading to the kitchen.

“You had better write it down, or you'll forget,” Tina called after Karen.

“No, I won't,” Karen replied.

A few minutes later Karen walked back carrying a tray with eggs, coffee & orange juice. Tina sighed.

“Karen, I told you to write it down,” she said. “Now look – you've forgotten the toast.”

2 comments:

Eluzai said...

hmm does sound a little like me, pretty forget-fool!...

dizzyguy73 said...

uhhhhhh... i m so scared Karen. Pls dont hurt me. Puuullleeezzzz...

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.