Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Joke Of The Day : Mental Patients

Three patients, Karen, Tina & Wingz share a room in a mental institution. One day the Karen gets up and immediately starts: "I'm Ms Universe!! I'm Ms Universe!!"

At first Tina doesn't give her much attention and does her own thing.

Karen one continues, "I'm Ms Universe!! I'm Ms Universe!!"

Tina gets a bit annoyed, but decides that she wouldn't interfere

Again, Karen continues, "I'm Ms Universe!! I'm Ms Universe!!". This carries on the entire day, and Tina is getting seriously annoyed.

"I'm Ms Universe!! I'm Ms Universe!!"

Tina asked, "Who the hell told you you're Ms Universe?"

"God did!", say Karen.

"No I didn't!", answered Wingz.

5 comments:

Eluzai said...

lol!!..so funny, i like this one..cant stop laughing!

dizzyguy73 said...

Tina - i wanna put ur name, but sounds like Wingz fit d picture more :D

5xmom.com said...

Any joke at Wingz's expense is funny. Especially this one.

dizzyguy73 said...

yeahh, like it a lot especially when he doenst make noise abt it :D

dizzyguy73 said...

Karen - karen's name better.

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.