Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Sunday, August 7, 2005

Life's Like That : Copy Paste

dizzy : *wet dreaming*
dizzy : *snoooorrrrrrrr snooor snooorrr or orrrrrrr* [sounds like Boeing 747 flying in the room]

dizzy hp ring *ting dongggggg* *tingggg doonnngggg* [yeah, my hp got door bell tune, so what?]

Mr. X : oiii !!! u sleeping or farking?
dizzy : huh? who's tat?
Mr. X : u sleeping or farking MCH ?
dizzy : WHO IS TAT ??
Mr. X : I am @#$% laaa...
Mr. X : MCH, wake up, someone copy & paste ur blog laa...
dizzy : Fark u laa. WHO copy paste me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dizzy goes online & found out, true enough, my version of joke can be found here.

*dizzy thinking... should I retaliate, thinking... may be he/she is teaching me a lesson or trying to tell me something. Arrrgghhh, let it be la. It's a free world, wanna copy paste mai copy paste lorrrr*

5 comments:

Eluzai said...

ahem! ahem!! i remember somebody copying my turtle joke.....

dizzyguy73 said...

yeahh, i remembered tat too coz i posted it earlier. *sigh*

Eluzai said...

my foot! liar..lol! (you changed the date)

dizzyguy73 said...

my foot wont lie Tina :P

dizzyguy73 said...

Yes Karen, u will be a good copycat.

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.