Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Life's Like That : Decision Making

Decision making sometimes is really a pain in the ass process. I learnt the word opportunity cost from my accounting course (funny how I ended up in IT instead). You can't have the best of both world. If you want this you will have to forgo that. Have you ever been in that situation? Losing something or someone dearly in your heart when making a tough decision, which you truly regretted. If I have one wish, I wish I never made that decision. You? What about you?

______________________________
Update : I got my wish. God's listening.

3 comments:

Eluzai said...

Before making a decision.. always get God' approval..u can never go wrong. (chop and sign!)

I am Z said...

i've been there. wish it was easier to know what to hold and what to let go of.

peace,
zayne

dizzyguy73 said...

Karen - Tat's tough.

Tina - where can i get tat chop?

zayne - yeah, so true.

jelly j - Besides God, friends, family do play an important roles.

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.