Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Saturday, August 6, 2005

Joke Of The Day : Rich Man Game

This rich guy (who had money, big houses, girls, luxury cars, planes, etc) was having a party at his house. The guy was also a little eccentric, and he had filled his pool with crocodiles. He shouts out, "Ladies and gentlemen!, The first person that swims across my pool will get all my money."

No one moves. The guy looks over the crowd, and says, "OK, the first person that swims across my pool gets all my money and my house."

Still no one moves. "OK then, the first person that swims across my pool gets all my money, my house and all my cars and planes."

Still, no one moves, not even an eye blinks this time "OK then, all my money, my house, all my cars, all my planes, all my property, all my stocks, bonds and investments and all the girls you can handle; everything I own."

"Splash!" Someone's in the pool. Crocodiles are all over him, but he rolls over like Tarzan - he's all over the place, fighting and dodging. Finally he gets out of the pool on the other side. The rich guy runs over to him. "That was incredible! I never thought that I would ever see that done."

"Do you want the money now or later?" "I don't want the money."
"Do you want the house now or later?" "I don't want the house."
"Do you want the cars and planes now or later?" "I don't want the cars or planes."
"Do you want the bonds, stocks and stuff now or later?" "I don't want that either."
"Do you want the girls now or later?" "I don't want the girls."

The rich guy looks at him and says "Well, what the hell do you want?!?!"
"I want the f*cking b*stard that pushed me in."

3 comments:

Eluzai said...

Read this joke some where...can't remember where!.... nice one.

dizzyguy73 said...

woahhh... go sleep Tina. Opsss, now I know why u cant sleep :D

dizzyguy73 said...

hehee, glad u like it Karen

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.