Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Work Of The Day : Increment $$$

Last week, during lunch, my colleagues were talking about the increment which everyone will be getting end of this month. Could it be another false alarm? This has happened few times. At previous company dinner function, a director announced there will be bonus for everyone. Since it has been few years without bonus, everyone was cheering and clapping. It gets even louder when he gave an assurance, if there's none, he will resign. When the day finally arrived, it was total dissapointment. Guess what? The director is still around until today.

So until and unless my pay slip is out, I will hold back my joy. Let those ladies smile and feels happy about it. I was wondering what kind of reaction will I be seing end of the month if the management say "NO INCREMENT"? Perhaps below pic says it all :D
.
.
.

4 comments:

5xmom.com said...

Is that you? :P

Anonymous said...

Don't you just hate that? They promise you bonus and increment and company trips..blah blah..blah and all you get is tin kosong! I'd move on. Wei, so handsome lah lu.. nice pic!

dizzyguy73 said...

5xmom - Nope! That ain't me. Looks more like Mr. Wingz :P

Tina - Nice eh? Wait till you meet me in person. Sure you pengsan :D

dizzyguy73 said...

surfnux - Bad it is! That's new hair sytle in town. Try it :P

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.