Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Joke Of The Day : PCK Dont Blay Blay

Phua Chu Kang was asked to make a sentence using 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.

Not only did he do it 1 to 10, he did it again from 10 back to 1.

This is what he came up with......

"1 day I go 2 climb up a 3 outside a house to peep. After I saw couple, couple saw me, so I panic and 4 down. The man rush out and wanted to 5 with me but I run until I 6 and throw up. I chabot into 7 eleven to hide and grab some 8 to throw at him. Then I get 9 and try to stab him. And 10 hor ..10 hor .. he die lor.

So, I put the 9 back and pay the girl for the 8 and left 7 eleven. Next day, I call my boss and say I am 6. He said 5. Tomorrow also don need to come back 4 work. He also ask me to climb a 3 and jump. I don understand, I nice 2 him but I don know what he 1.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! I like this one! Very nice.

dizzyguy73 said...

digitalblasphemy - yeah, wait till you watch his show :D

tina - tq tq. Pls come again ;)

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.