Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Life's Like That : Sunday Chores

Sunday! That's the only time I can sleep a little bit longer. Ahhhh.... how nice.... BUT THIS DAMN NEIGHBOUR BLAST HER RADIO AT 9! C*B*I !!

Cleanned my bed and wallap four dumplings. Of course I brushed my teeth first laa. I just love those dumplings my mom made. One word says it all "delicious". I've never tasted others as tasty as these. Anyone want some while stock last? :D Burpppp! Arhhh, so full.

OK chores time. Swept the floor. One day no sweep beh tahan coz it's just right infront of the main road. Sweep without mop is like wearing trouser without underwear. So mop it is. This forty years old single storey teres house has four rooms, one bathroom, one pangsai room, renovated kitchen, dining room, living room. Mopped all. Bathroom washed. Sliding glass door cleanned. Windows cleanned. Furnitures cleanned. Anything in sight - cleanned! Mom's old, can't do much. So it's time for me to take over. Errrrr, girls if you are reading this, I'm still single :P Guys, don't even think about it! I'm straight!!! Last one to go, washing car. The longest time I took of all chores. But the satisfaction is there seing it shines under the sun.



Urrghh! I smell like fish. Took bath and out I go to see my sweetheart. Yup! My sweetheart! Woh hohohoho, girls in reading, you have no chance liao :P Late in the evening, drove back home. Gosh, how fast time flies. Connect to cyber world, read and post blog (that sounds like addiction, don't you think so?). Sleep! Good night Malaysia!

6 comments:

5xmom.com said...

Wah....so good ah? Can do housework somemore. Your sweetheart very lucky gal.

dizzyguy73 said...

my sweetheart once said she want an indon maid when we get married. I told her, she'll have a malaysian maid. I will do d chores ;)

Anonymous said...

wei!! my house need mopping too! LOL!.. You're a good son.

dizzyguy73 said...

aiyahhhh, me no philipino, indon, bangla or pakistani maid k? :P

titoki said...

My mom is not making any dumplings this time round... Still got any left over your place, can share??? ;)

dizzyguy73 said...

hehe, i wallap the last one yesterday :) Sorry Liew.

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.