Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Work Of The Day : Helping Hand

Got an assistant at work since last week. I was thinking, what has gone into my boss head for hiring someone who has no related working experience to assist me? A frequent blog reader of my and also my best net friend told me to give him a chance. So I did and I've no regret.

His work performance - good
His initiative - good
His skillset - good (although he has no related working experience. Must be lots of practising at home)
His working attitude - good

So far so good. Hopefully he will keep it up or better still, change it from 'good' to 'exceptional'.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The employee's first interactions with you should create a positive impression of your department and the management. The time you spend planning for the new person's first days and weeks on the job will greatly increase the chance for a successful start. Buy him teh tarik once in awhile too..lol

dizzyguy73 said...

hehee. His 1st day at work, I told him, its customary for new staff to belanja boss makan :P

Wingz said...

eh how much his salary ?

dizzyguy73 said...

eh ya oh, how much ah? I'll ask him during lunch time & let u know k?

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.