Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Life's Like That : KIRIMAN KE CAWANGAN

Went to collect MyKad yesterday morning. Reached there at 7.30AM. Visited JPN website a day before, stated there open for business from 7.30am onward. Did a search on the application status with this result, "STATUS: KIRIMAN KE CAWANGAN". To my understanding, that means, my IC is already at the branch. 7.45am door opened. When it was my turn, was told my IC is not with them yet. Arrghh!!!

8 comments:

Wingz said...

well, .... u r dealing with the garmen u know ? :P

dizzyguy73 said...

Well, to some extend, they are quite efficient. Guess they are not consistent enough.

Anonymous said...

haiya! next time call and check b4 going.

dizzyguy73 said...

yeah lor, this time they gave me a number to call before going there again.

5xmom.com said...

BTW, do they forced you to take that lousy photo on the spot? Urgggh..I haven't seen how my photo turned out yet, whether like criminal or illegal immigrant.

dizzyguy73 said...

They didnt even let me see the pic. They just said "OK, datang dalam masa 2 bulan". Guess my pic's handsome lor, tat's y no need to re-take ;) :P

ashotiwoth said...

hmm.. surprisingly, when I applied for passport, it was done in just 3 days - no under table or anything - clean and clear....

silap tempat kot surfnux?

dizzyguy73 said...

Surfnux - That's bad huh.

Ashotiwoth - Not all gov. dept r clean i guess.

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.