Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Tuesday, June 7, 2005

Life's Like That : Worst Ever Accident

Remember the worst ever accident you had?

Still remember very clearly, 3 years back, it was National Day. I was driving back home from work. Yup! I'm a hard working employee. Got awarded for best employee of the year. OK ok, I exaggerated that one. About to reach the cross junction, the traffic light turned green. Turned right without braking. Out of no where, this Kancil was beating the red light speeding right towards me. We had head on collision. The impact was so great that my head knocked on the steering wheel. For a moment there, everything turned blur. I felt giddy. Regained my consciousness after a while. Glad I'm still breathing, hands and legs are fine. No bleeding, another miracle. Just bruise on the head and abdomen pain. My poor Wira. Gone case -> head lights, signal , radiator, air cond & radiator fans, front skirting, bumper, body, etc. Amazingly, in less than 10 minutes, 3 tow truck operators are already at the scene approaching me and the other party. The most frustrating part, were told to claim under own insurance after lodging a report. There goes my 55% NCB.

Settled the thing and gone back home. Made me think how lucky I am that day. Thank god it's that Kancil. What if it's a heavy vehicle?

Perhaps, there is a reason.
Perhaps, it's not my time yet.
Perhaps, I've still got alot I've yet to accomplished or not done yet.
Perhaps...

2 comments:

dizzyguy73 said...

Tat kancil got kangeruu bar installed. Damn!! More damaged was on me :(

dizzyguy73 said...

yup! lucky to be alive :)

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.