Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Joke Of The Day : Feel Like A Woman

A Boeing jet, flying at 35000 feet over the Atlantic runs into a terrible storm. Thunder, lightening and high winds toss the big plane around the sky. The passengers are scared!! One woman in particular is about the lose it. Screaming, she stands up in the front of the plane shouting "I'm too young to die!" Then she yells, "well if I'm going to die, I want my last minutes on earth to be memorable. In my entire life, no one has ever made me really feel like a woman! Well, I've had it!! Is there ANYONE on this plane who can make me feel like a WOMAN??"

For a moment there is silence. Everyone has forgotten their own peril and they all stare, at the desperate woman in the front of the plane. Then a man stands up in the rear of the plane. "I can make you feel like a woman," he said. He's gorgeous. Tall, built, black hair and blue eyes, he slowly starts to walk up the isle, unbuttoning his shirt one button at a time. The woman is breathing heavily in anticipation as the strange man approaches. He removes his shirt, muscle ripple across his chest and extends the shirt to the trembling woman and whispers...

"Iron this"


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's gorgeous. Tall, built, black hair and blue eyes?? I'd cook for him too!..lol....ok ok..im kidding!

dizzyguy73 said...

Cook for me :D

Anonymous said...

you look like chimpanzee lerr..ok ok.. a cute chimpanzee..lol (i'm kidding!)

dizzyguy73 said...

That will be unique, dont u think so ;) Lets get married :D

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.