Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Monday, June 20, 2005

Life's Like That : Beauty Or Safety?

Once I asked a colleague, isn't she worried carrying the bag on her back, walking on the street since there were lots of snatch theft reported.

Her answer was no. I was dumbfounded. She said it doesn't look nice if it's not on the back. I guess she prefer to fall to the ground, dragged few meters away by a thief on a motorbike, bleeding to death, with broken neck. Thinking of this really gives me creeps. I told her to walked inside while I walked outside. Atleast, the chance of her bag being snatched is reduced.

Ladies out there, which is more important to you? Beauty or Safety?

Guys out there, if your loved one put beauty ahead of safety similar like above case, what will you do huh?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Safety of course. After falling on the ground, being dragged, bleeding and a broken neck, there won't be nothing much to look at..lol! You walked outside eh? Got black belt??

dizzyguy73 said...

:D Got, I always wear black belt to work :P That belt bought by my sweetheart ;)

titoki said...

Safety of course, that's why I never wear a handbag, I never put on makeup, I never dress nice, I never comb my hair, I never shower... Okay, that says it all already. Cheers.

dizzyguy73 said...

:D Aiyahh, u ahh. Good way of shooing off snaft theives & also guys :D

KY said...

and i thought this post was about hot chicks being dangerous, or something like that.... bleh. :/

dizzyguy73 said...

surfnux - of coz ma, must be gentleman a bit. Protect the weak :D

ky - woahhh, u come here just to read abt hot chicks? Sei hamsap lou :D

5xmom.com said...

I never carry a handbag 'cos I 'lou mong' but I carry a backpack with milk bottle sticking out. I guess I am at risk but then, who wants a snatch a backpack with milk bottle poking out, right?

dizzyguy73 said...

:) Got a point there

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.