Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Life's Like That : Mamak oh Mamak


Yesterday night, I had roti kosong and teh ais. Yum yum... crispy and delicious. Stomach not satisfied, so I ordered meehon goreng. Wallap all of it. Arrhhhh, A BIT full. Saw few patrons having nasi lemak. Looks delicious. To eat or not to eat neh? Look at the pic and you will know whether I wallap the nasi lemak or not.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy. No wonder you're fat! lol...by the way.. here's an observation, mamak stall.. they mixed yesterday dal curry with todays. Sakit perut for two days!

dizzyguy73 said...

Yeah, need to watch my diet :P

dizzyguy73 said...

Whack habis! *sluurrppss*. Darn! My weight keep on increasing.

Mumsgather said...

You sure did a good job to wallop all the food!

dizzyguy73 said...

Woahhh, encouraging me to whack more huh ? :D

CrazyGrr| said...

u sure can wallop!!

awww..miss mamak food so much!! :|~

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.