Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Life's Like That : Lick Suck Fuck

I've received many sms, these are my favourites :-

Name the 3 GREAT KINGS that have brought happiness in people's live?

Answers :-

(1) Licking

(2) Sucking

(3) Fucking

#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

Last night I wanted you. Needed you so badly that it hurt. I wanted to taste you, I wanted you
in me so you could work your power on me. But I couldn't find you. STUPID Panadol...

#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

Want a FREE Nokia hp with a FREE line, FREE sms withouth paying a single cent? Log on to this site NOW : - http://www.StopDreaming.com

No comments:

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.