Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Sunday, June 5, 2005

Life's Like That : No $$$

Make sure you have enough $$$ in your wallet. What will you do and how will you react if you are having lunch with your girlfriend, suddenly you realised you only have less than RM10 in your wallet. Borrow from gf first lor. Sounds good, provided you don't get this reply " * in panic mode * I only have few ringgits ". Now both of us in *panic mode*. She look at me and I look at her. In her eyes, I can see images of her washing dishes, while me cleaning the table and sweeping the floor at the cafe (aiyahhh, those easy job let her do lor, me do the tough one lor.) In my eyes, I think she saw herself wrapping my head around her arms, just like those in WWF and punching my nose non stop.

Mind you, credit card not accepted! Ohhh ooooooooooo...
I've to excused myself, leaving her there alone (*sob sob* sorry sweety) drove to the nearest ATM machine. Came back and saw her happily chit chatting with the si thau phor. Si thau phor even treat her (free) a nice chicken soup. Woah, smart girl ahh. Thought she already started washing dishes ... hehehe.

8 comments:

Wingz said...

wuah!! imagine what you can do if only you had given her more time! maybe the whole meal free!!! LOL!

5xmom.com said...

Lucky it is the si thau poh and not the lou pan. Or else habis liao.

dizzyguy73 said...

wingz - lol. Yeah yeah... i told her tat too :D but ended up my pipi kena cubit

5xmom - yeah lor. I dont think the lou pan will be tat chin chai.

Super Chu Chai said...

Wah... tats why i always make sure got enuf before can go out or when wan2 go eat must make sure go ATM 1st then only go eat .. hehe

dizzyguy73 said...

super cc- yup man! I learnt my lesson :D

ashotiwoth said...

i kena this once - have to drive all the way to ATM to get some money to pay for the dinner... cia lat!!

dizzyguy73 said...

if no ATM sure wash dishes

ashotiwoth said...

no ATM nevermind - just go back home and grab some extra cash - not far away then..

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.