Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Monday, May 16, 2005

Work Of The Day : What Gives?

Do you know someone, who insist on you doing something (in the name of doing them a 'favour') but ended up
saying this "what gives" ?

Yup! A colleague of my passed me a book. She said "You must read this. If you have no time, read the last chapter", pointing and showing it to me. Anyway, it's a collection of small stories book which has moral behind it. I said "Ok", knowing she's the type who read lots of books. One way or another, may be she's trying to motivate me or proving a point to me.

OK fine. 6.30pm, I read the last chapter. 6.45pm, yup! I'm still reading. I was about to give up, suddenly,
"Beep Beep". SMS from her "Have you read it?". Argh, what if she asked me again tomorrow. OK continue
reading. 7pm, my eyes getting sore and I'm yawning. Finally! But HEY! What's the moral of the story here?
Its like watching a *u*k*ng 2 hours movie which has no meaningful ending. What gives man?!!!

No comments:

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.