Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Joke Of The Day : Old Women

Three old women are talking about their aches, pains and bodily dysfunctions.

One seventy-five year old woman says, "I have this problem. I wake up every morning at seven and it takes me twenty minutes to pee."

An eighty year old woman says, "My case is worse. I get up at eight and I sit there and grunt and groan for half an hour before I finally have a bowel movement."

The ninety year old woman says, "At seven I pee like a horse, at eight I crap like a cow."

"So what's your problem?" asked the others.

"I don't wake up until nine."

No comments:

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.