Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Sunday, May 1, 2005

Disclaimers

I, the Administrator of this blog URL have the rights to edit or delete your comment/s if I do not like what you have commented.

I am not responsible for any or all forms of pain or harm or injury or death caused to anyone as a result of any content being published here. You are responsible for your own action/s.

If you do not like what you see in this blog, please closed your eyes or click on the "FILE - EXIT".

If you do not like the topic or subject or contents of what's being blogged, DO NOT leave any comment/s which may sounds satisfactory to you but rude to me.

You may reproduced any of the contents on this blog as you wish. After all, it's a free world. I am glad to know that you loved my contents so much.

I have the rights to add more disclaimers as time goes.

No comments:

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.