Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Joke Of The Day : Nuns

One friday four nuns are wondering what to do with their weekend, after a lot of thought they decide to ask the preist for the whole weekend off to go on a little trip away.

Off they went to ask the preist, he gave it a lot of consideration and in the end he decided to give the nuns this little break on one condition, that one monday they would come back and admit the sins they committed on the weekend. The nuns agreed and off they went.

Monday comes and the first nun comes to the preist and says, "forgive me father, for I have sinned, I was backing out of my brothers driveway and ran over his neighbors dog."

The preist looked up to heaven for a moment and said to the nun "god forgives you, now go and drink the holy water." .....and off she went and drank the holy water.

The forth nun, who was waiting in line had began to laugh absurdly.

The second nun comes into the preist and says, "forgive me father, for I have sinned, I lied to my mom."

The preist looked up to heaven for a few minutes and then said to the nun "god forgives you, now go and drink the holy water.".......and off she went and drank the holy water.

The forth nun was now on the ground laughing.

The third nun comes into the preist and says, "forgive me father, for I have sinned, I kissed a man."

The preist looked up to heaven for a few moments and then said to nun "god forgives you, now go and drink the holy water. So off she went and drank the holy water.

Then it was the forth nuns turn, The preist turned to her and said, "now what's so funny?"

She replied, "I pissed in the holy water"

3 comments:

Wingz said...

LMAO!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL !! Good one ! .........Tina

ashotiwoth said...

ROTFLMAO again!!

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.