Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Work Of The Day : Peeled Skins

I was having brunch with my colleague. Delicious hot crispy roti canai with fish curry (anything no need to pay is delicious la ;) ) and teh tarik. Anyway, it's not about mamak in this blog. The gossiping started. She talked about this colleague (Mr A). He has skin problem! Mr A has his fingers and feet covered up by henna ( 'inai' in Malay). Most of the time, she will noticed Mr A peeling off the skins and threw it all over the floor. As if that's not disgusting enough, he will do that while talking to others. Worst of all, Mr A ate biscuits and dunk into his drink with that pair of hands. Yucky! But to Mr A, that's "Yummy!". Since she's sitting just beside Mr A, everytime, she has to put up with that uncomfortable smell. Lucky me, I'm at the other corner.

If you are in her shoes, what will you do eh?
I'll just keep my mouth shut, as long as Mr A don't throw his peeled skins over to me.

No comments:

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.