Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

On The Road : Mr. TailGating

I was driving, out of no where, this Mr. TailGating was behind me. Think he likes to smell my butt or perhaps kiss it. Hey! I'm straight! Anyway, am I driving too slow. Hmm, my meter shows 120kph. Oh! That reminds me that I'm speeding. If there's a speed trap, sure my butt will kena. In this situation, what willyou do? I have few seconds to do a quick thinking:-

1. Get my butt the hell out of that lane NOW!!!
2. Stay calm, pretend nothing happened, keep driving.
3. Slow and steady, give way and stare at Mr. TailGating as he zoom by.

Now if I go for 1, I'm letting people bullying me easily. There goes my pride in the drain. First it was those siren cars, now this?!

2? He will keep on flashing me. That will provoke him more. He might swerve, speed and swerve back right infront of my nose. If I don't hit the break, 'jiaa lat ah'. Sure kena bash.

3? What? I only have few seconds to react laa, where got time to think somemore?

1 it is. Woah sayyy, sport rims, spoiler, loud music!! You want to go to hell, GO you asshole!! I hope you knocked on a divider. Hmm, may be that's too much to say. Ok la ok la, I hope you have a flat tyre and the car overturned, rolling few times before crashing on the divider. Better bring this kind of driver off theroad before innorscent people get injured.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Usually my parents will purposely step on the break pedal (slightly) to scare them off... teehee.. And it usually work!! Try it at your own risk. :-p

Eluzai said...

Joe, good job! Excellent writing skills. Funny, well-crafted, unpretentious writing. Keep writing.

dizzyguy73 said...

superstar ... Heyyy! Good idea. Will try it. Anyway, anyone kena wallap before as a result of this? :D

tina ... Thanks, you've encourage me to keep writting.

dizzyguy73 said...

Woahh, sounds like fun :D

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.