Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Work Of The Day : Flush Flush Flush

Flush flush flush! People just don't do that anymore! Do you? What's wrong with them?!!

I'm begining to sounds like an old man. I keep complaining in my blog :) There's a comment saying I sounds better off with less vulgur words. OK, I'll listen to her, just for today's blog :P

Every time I go to the toilet, surely there will be something to see. Go into the toilet, lock the door, about to unzip, URRGHH!! Yellowish brownish stinking fixed deposits clearly visible (ohh, I hope you have taken your meal). Someone diarrhea! Poor bastard. I don't pitty him because he had stomach upset, but for not being a civic-minded person. Hello! Flush la next time!! Ok fine, I came out and use the other vacant. Eeeeewwl ! The person before me, he needs to drink a lot of water. There's no need for me to describe the colour this time. Use your imagination. Another jerk who doesn't flush! Can't they treat it as if it's their home toilet? Do your business, flush! 2 simple steps. Oh yeah! Some are darn bad in aiming. They left many spots behind. If it aint that long, don't stand too far la! There's no cctv in the toilet, no need to stand so far and show.

I just wish, these kind of people will get the feel of it when they use the dirty toilet next time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yuck!! I hate dirty, smelly toilets! Kids must be taught good toilet habits at an early age. I think the adults cannot be taught anymore although something still should be done to change their attitude. ....Tina

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, this reminds me of last Saturday's inccident, I had a bad stomach ache but the moment I walk into the toilet cubicle, I almost passout... how can they deposit on the toilet bowl rim instead of the big space available ??!!! All stomach ache gone, I'd rather drive all the way back home to do my business..... yuck.....

dizzyguy73 said...

Tina - erm, yeh. It all begin frm small. Hmm, how come when I was in primary school, my teacher didn't teach me all this eh? I love my mom, she taught me everything. I love you mom.

Granny - woahh, can tahan until that long ah? :)

Anonymous said...

Granny, to answer your inquiry as to why some people are able to offload their crap on the toilet rim instead of the bowl.. simple.
The crapper was probably imagining she was in the 500CC motor championship. Instead of sitting, she's squating on the rim! ahha.. idiots la.. don't they know what is "easy rider"? just sit down, legs stretched out and relax... like youre cruising down the highway.. haha

dizzyguy73 said...

lol

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.