Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Life's Like That : Neighbours

I love my neighbours. They are very considerate. OK, the neighbour on my left, frequently switch on the tv and sometimes blast the radio at the same time so loud that the people living few blocks away could even hear it. What I can think of is, they are either stupid asshole or they are deaf. But hey! Neighbours has been complaining few times, but things hasn't changed. So I guess the earlier option applied.

I like it so much when they parked right infront of my house. Hmm, after surveying around the area, I found few more spots available which they can park their *uc*ing car. But why infront of my gate? Why want to obstruct me from parking inside or driving out from my own house? When I politely asked them to remove the car, they will hurl abusive words. Gheez, what gives man? If it's for few minutes, I wouldn't mind. But according to my sources - medium bird (little bird is copyrighted of Jeff Ooi and big bird already taken by Kenny Sia), they have been parking their damn bluudy car at the same spot for few long hours.

The neighbour on my right are mahjong kaki. They can play from afternoon till passed midnight. Why can't they play strip poker instead? Play mables also not that noisy ma. Go play hide and seek la ah sohhhh. You all are driving me crazy!! Will you get crazy if you have such kind of good neighbours?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So true! Pests! I remember living in an apartment many years ago.. haiya.. lagi teruk! When you have a noisy neighbour you'll be able to hear everything the neighbour does, walking/stomping about talking on the phone, going to the toilet, opening draws and doors. Noise makers don't give a damn as to the misery they cause others and many landlords couldn't care less either! Anyone has a neighbour who has a dog??? lol .....Tina

dizzyguy73 said...

Oh yeah! I left out the neighbour with a dog. Darn! Forgot to curse tat dog & its owner.

dizzyguy73 said...

yeahhh... irritating rite? *sigh*

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.