Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Life's Like That : Procrastination

OK, I admit it. I'm one of those sucker who like to procrastinate! Yesterday, I planned to reached office early in the morning to do housekeeping work.

5:30am, the alarm rang! Damn! There goes my wet dream. Snooze it. Continue my sweet dream.

5:45am, alarm screaming! OK, still early, I can still reach office on time and still have time for the housekeeping work.

6:00am, alarm!!! Switched off the alarm. Ok ok, I will sleep for a little while more.

8:30am, "Zhiu Kan Tham Buoy Bohhhhh!!" Neighbour radio blasting loud! WTF!!!! I'm *ucking late to work!!! Shower and hit the road. Traffic jam, that's great. Ah pek driving at 60Kph on the right lane, but the sign read "110Kph". Keep up the good work ah pek, "slow and steady, later kena hantam road bully".

9:45am, reached office. Boss : "You are late!". Me : "Sorry boss, clinic a lot of people la".

2 comments:

titoki said...

Hehehe, lucky your boss is nice. My boss will get my arrival time by reading on the daily security access report. All our attendance is recorded on the smart chip embedded in our card. So da cham ler. :(

dizzyguy73 said...

h.liew - same here too :) Just tembak excuse :P

mango tan - coz most of them dating doctor ma.

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.