Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Work Of The Day : Stolen From Dizzy

I dislike people who simply borrow my things without returning it. I hate it when I want to use something, I can't find it anywhere. It simply dissapears. Two possibility. It could be :-

1. Someone took it. Maybe its a little harsh to say that. The correct sentence will be 'someone has STOLEN it'.

2. It has legs and is taking a tour around the world.

From today onwards, I am going to use a permanent marker to write a word on my belonging - "STOLEN FROM DIZZY".

4 comments:

Eluzai said...

lol! good idea.. next time u can also try writing your name on your things. I usually write my name of all my office stationary..ie.. pen/pencil, eraser, puncher, glue.. etc.. cause same case here la.. always stolen!

Keith said...

hey Nice blog + nice pic, is it ya?
BTW i saw some posts marked dizzy crossed the road, but i dunno why did they cross the road!

dizzyguy73 said...

Tina - hmmm, STOLEN FRM DIZZY sounds better :D

Keith - Yup! That's the pic of Dizzy :D Errrr, dizzy cross the road to get over to the other side????

dizzyguy73 said...

Karen - so rich ah u? One pen very expensive u know ?

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.