Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Life's Like That : RM1 Coins To Be Withdrawn

The RM1 coin will be withdrawn from circulation by 7th December 2005? Heard this over the radio. It's September now, so we still have 3 months time. Now what am I going to do with this hundreds of RM1 coins in my collection? Pay toll. One day toll charges cost me RM2. Sept has 30 days, Oct 31 days, Nov 30 days. Total 91 days = RM182 / 182 RM1 coins. OK, looks like no problem in finishing up the RM1 coins.

5 comments:

Eluzai said...

hmm.. dont like carrying too many coins in my pocket/purse.. im glad they are withdrawing RM1 coins.

ashotiwoth said...

i dun have RM1 coins in my collection liao... spend most of it already on newspaper & parkings (yes... i used the RM1 coins, and keep other coins)

5xmom.com said...

Give me?

dizzyguy73 said...

Tina - yeah me too!

Ash - hey! great idea. Now can include newspaper :D

Karen & 5xmom - u wait a bit longer ah, wait ahhh, remember to wait ok?

NGI - hohoooooo, u can keep ur 1 cent till retirement :D

dizzyguy73 said...

Woahhh... gif me her contact number quickkk!!!

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.