Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Joke Of The Day : Cheating Hubby

In the room, Karen with very sick hubby ...

Karen : Here honey, drink this.....
Hubby : Sweetheart.....
Karen : Yes honey, I'm listening
Hubby : I... I ammmm going to die , right? Yes I know it & I'm not wrong...
Karen : Don't talk. Don't you worry Honey... Don't get tired...
Hubby : No...... waittttt... I willllll die, but .... before I die, I must confess something to you....
Karen : You don't need to confess anything. Honey.... Don't worry
Hubby : I want ...... you to know about it
Karen : Take it easy honey....
Hubby : Listen.... I have sex with your best friend, Judy & Suzy... anndd my secretary Carry..... and you should know, since we got married..... I always cheated on youuuu...
Karen : I know it honey... i know it *sob sob*. Now relax honeyyyy... and let the poison take effect.

3 comments:

Eluzai said...

lol! good joke, errr..heard this one b4 ..

dizzyguy73 said...

Tina - but u still laff at it :D

Karen - wei!! anything happened i've nothing to do wif it ok? Try it at ur own risk.

dizzyguy73 said...

woahhh... u dangerous

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.