Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Second Interview

I was called for second interview for the same company this evening. Met up with the lady director. She's a very nice & modem type of lady. She makes the conversation easy.

Many thanks to my dearest friends & my darling for their prayer, good luck & wishes.
Thank you very much.

Hope I got the job.

The company is expected to give me a ring either by this Friday or early next week.

3 comments:

karen said...

dont worry my friend our prayers are with you. Once you get the job, 1st thing you must do is to thank God and the 2nd is to belanja me and Tina ! haahaha !!!

Unknown said...

bah ku teh !

dizzyguy73 said...

TQ Karen, Tina. OK, bah kut teh no problem.

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.