Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Poor Bird

I was driving to other office this morning, stepping on the pedal picking up momentum. Out of a sudden, in split second, out from nowhere, a bird flew straight head to me & crash on my windscreen. It first knocked on the windscreen, bounced & there's a loud 'tum' on the roof. The impact must be great. I step on the break & saw the bird fell to the ground. I felt so bad. It all happened so fast & I could not stop on time.

On my way back to main office, along the opposite road, I was trying to see whether the poor little bird is still lying on the road. The bird is no where to be found. The bird must have flew off. Thank God it is OK.

2 comments:

Eluzai said...

sorry, couldnt reply your sms.. had to reload my hp. strange that a bird shld fly towards you, anyway good to hear that the bird could be safe.. usually they say good luck.. not too sure....i know if a bird shits on your head its good luck tho...hehe..

dizzyguy73 said...

No problem babeh!
Hey! I had bird shit on my head before & the most embarrassing one on the back of my shirt & I did not notice it until colleague told me.

Anyway, glad the bird is ok.

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.