Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Changing Fluorescent Light

Man! It's hard to change a fluorescent light! I mean the full set of it, not just the bulb. The main power has to be cut off. Take down the faulty one, & replacing the new one is a tricking part. Screwing the case to the roof was hard. That took me the longest time & it's darn tiring. My arms almost kill me. Trying to figure which wires goes to which socket is another problem. I got it right based on instinct.

Finally! It's time to test the new set. Switch back on the main power source & walllllaaaa!!! What a great satisfaction! All the hard work paid off.

3 comments:

karen said...

aiyah this one kacang la !!

Unknown said...

My house one, i will climb and fix it and u just hold the ladder for me. coz u scare mah

dizzyguy73 said...

Kacang??? Hellooooo, tomorrow go buy one & try install urself.

Aiyohhh darling, so high on the roof, u sure u want climb meh ?

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.