Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Can you help me please ?

One day, the office boy came over to me & asked, "Can you please help me ?". Without giving a firm answer of helping, I said "how may I help you?". "I need to borrow RM50, I will pay you back end of the month when the salary is out". It took me a while of answering him, as I was thinking, whether the money will actually come back to me as he promised. Finally, I took out my wallet. I only have RM80. I told him I can only borrow him RM30. He agreed & took it.

If your colleague (someone you hardly know & talk to) approached you to ask for the same, will you do it ? If no, what will you be saying to him / her ?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i think if its a small or reasonable amout, and I have the money, I will help (i have helped a few people tho) because I always remember, when I was in trouble, many helped me.So Basically I know what it feels like.

dizzyguy73 said...

Agreed. But what is he/she didnt pay u back ?

Unknown said...

dont pay me back.. then sad la..but money isnt everything...all we have to do is ask God to give us His divine peace and all the anger, hurt, sadness will disappear... i have a relative who owes me 1k plus... from last year until today, not paid.. initially I was very angry (still am at times), but because I pray, God gives me His peace and it lessens my anger and helps me understand why the person cant pay me back..thats where Love and care comes in. Although I need to cash for my car expenses!, I simply put my trust in God (thats FAITH) that this person will repay my money soon. I wanted a maid, God provided me, I wanted a PC (wanted to use the money this relative owed me), God provided me the money ...many others too, so,when we worship the right God, we will see miracles happening. :)

dizzyguy73 said...

It may be is a case of memory lapse which ur relatives needs to be reminded.

I'm glad you have the peace & been shown the way by His guidance.

Comment whatever you like, but comment moderation is turned on. It might take some time for your comment to be published.